Funky Junk Cheese Bake
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Green onions (chopped)
- 6 Ritz style crackers (crushed)
- 8 Slices of Bacon (Cooked and Crumbled) or 1/2 Cup of “real” bacon bits
- 1/2 Cup of Captain Rodney’s Boucan Glaze
Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, half the bacon, onions and 1/4 cup of the Captain Rodney’s Glaze in greased quiche pan. Top with crackers and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Top with remaining bacon and Captain Rodney glaze.
Serve with crackers.
Sweet Garlic Cheeseball
- 4 Cups of Italian Cheese Blend, shredded
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Block of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 Cup of Toasted Pecan Pieces
- 1/4 Cup of Jezebel Sauce
Combine all ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup of Italian cheese blend. Form into ball and chill for 3 hours or overnight. Cover outside with reserved cheese, drizzle with Garlic Glaze before serving.
Captain Rodney’s Dip
- 1/2 Cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup of sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of any Captain Rodney’s Rub
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour to let the flavors blend or serve immediately.
Savory Party Crackers
- 1 package seasoning
- 4 Sleeves Crackers or 2 Boxes Mini crackers
- 1 1/2 Cups Canola Oil
Mix together seasoning and oil in 2 gallon bag. Add crackers and toss every 5-10 minutes for one hour to evenly coat crackers. Allow crackers to sit overnight.
Shop all of our Gourmet items here:
Funky Junk Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- Half a stick of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup of Captain Rodney’s Boucan Glaze
Mix butter, salt, paprika and pepper. Set heat to medium, baste chicken with butter mixture and bake at 375° for 15- 20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°. Remove from oven and brush liberally with Captain Rodney’s Glaze and let stand for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Shop Captain Rodney's Boucon Glaze here: